Whether you are a business or an individual who wishes to sponsor someone to work and live in the United States or if you are a foreign national, Maged Rost is your law firm of choice. We have helped hundreds of clients receive the benefits for which they applied.
At Maged Rost, we handle both Family and
Business Immigration matters. Whether your goal is
Temporarily Visit or Work in the United States or you are interested in
Remaining Permanently, you should
consult with a lawyer to explore your available options. There is virtually no limit on our firm’s ability to successfully handle matters ranging from the
extraordinary ability alien category,
National Interest Waivers,
multinational executives or managers to professional visas for
artists, entertainers and other types of
work visa categories.
You may find other firms that offer similar services – so why would you choose Maged Rost over them? There are a few distinct qualities that help Maged Rost stand apart from other lawyers:
You want to work with an attorney with proven expertise - and attorneys at Maged Rost are just that as they have a stellar track record of success substantiated not only by numerous
satisfied clients but also by
recognition by other lawyers. You want to work with an attorney whose professional experience you can trust, and who you can trust personally – and this is what you find working with the firm.
- You want to work with an attorney who stays on the top of changes in the law - and Maged Rost attorneys are just that: as the American Immigration Lawyers Association is the most accurate, speedy and engaging way of informing its members of the important changes in immigration law.
- You want to work with an attorney who is active in his or her professional environment - and Maged Rost attorneys are just that: holding appointed leadership positions at the national and local level of American Immigration Lawyers Association.
- You want to work with an attorney who leverages modern technology - and Maged Rost attorneys are just that: the firm’s Case Management Software allows corporate and individual clients to manage their cases online using unique secure passwords and usernames. Features vary from allowing clients to check internal and USCIS case status of their cases to uploading scanned copies of any document on file, to submitting a new case processing request, to setting reminders on relevant immigration-related expiration dates.
- You want to work with an attorney who is responsive to your inquiries beyond the work day limitation - and Maged Rost attorneys are just that: understanding how important even seemingly simple questions are, Maged Rost attorneys are “connected” with the firm and its clients literally around the clock (gotta love those BlackBerries!).
- You want to work with an attorney who loves what she or he does – and Maged Rost attorneys are just that: many people are not fond of lawyers in general. Attorneys at Maged Rost understand that and are determined to prove the value of true legal professionalism by setting examples – which is easy when you really love what you do.
- You want to work with an attorney who considers the attorney-client relationship more than a trivial arrangement – and Maged Rost attorneys are just that: we value the attorney-client relationship and view it as a partnership, where we win only when you win. This is why all cases are carefully selected for processing, and our clients are routinely advised of the probability of their cases' success before the firm accepts a matter. Since we take pride in the fact that our cases have an over 98% success rate, we are not interested in gaining in quantity if it does not extrapolate into quality.
So if you need an immigration attorney, the answer is just that: Maged Rost.